C.I.D

C.I.D

Saturday 24 November 2012

More work on the body



















I have done a bit more work on the main body today although progress has been very slow as it has not stopped raining here for about 24hrs. I have glued in the inserts of the front feet and attached the top section that supports the neck. I think I am going to need some more internal bracing but I need to be careful that I dont run out of space for things like electronics and batteries. On the whole I am pleased with the build so far, it is really starting to take shape.

1 comment:

  1. This is looking great man! I just started building a T3 as well, but not nearly as far along as you are. Really great work so far! I just subscribed to your blog. Mine is http://corndoggprops.blogspot.com/ if you wanna check it out. How heavy would you say T3 is right now?

    ReplyDelete