C.I.D

C.I.D

Friday 30 November 2012

Update on the build.

I have decided to make a few design changes to my T3. I am now officially going to call it a T3.E1. At the moment it has not got a name but I am sure that will happen as the design develops. I have decided to make the design a bit like Zoe, in that it will be partially cutaway exposing the electronics underneath. I am going to keep the head partially see through and highly illuminated with LED's. The neck mechanism I tried did not work and could not support the weight of the head so instead the head will only move around, like a normal R2 Droid. Instead I am going to make the centre eye move. tilt up and down. This movement combined with the rotation will offer enough movement to add character. I am also going to add a centre moveable eye brow. The body section will also have a few alterations moving the design away from the original. New picture will be uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment