C.I.D

C.I.D

Sunday 9 December 2012

Filler, sanding and primer.









































I have done a great deal of work on the T3 over the last few weeks. I have started to mock up some of the electronics and think about where they are going to be mounted. The main part of the work has been on the body work though with endless sanding down. The black water based paint was added to seal the wood, I will be adding a grey primer over the top of this.
I am expecting this whole process to take some time, filler, sanding and primer, until I get a good enough finish.
I have decided that the final top coat colour will be satin black with a silver under coat. For a weathered effect I will remove some of the black top coat to reveal the silver under coat, I hope the weathered effect will work. Fake rust and other weathered effects will be added at a later date.



No comments:

Post a Comment